Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The big ride that aint so big

Well, big dreams are made for breaking.
I was all excited about the 1000 mile ride, until one by one everyone bailed on it. Ia m all up for a challenge, but 1000 miles in 5 days riding solo just does not sound that fun. So i will just be doing the Seattle to Portland ride and then flying home from there.

However I have talked with some of my buddies and we might try to do it over Labor Day weekend instead.
To make it more logistically easy we might just ride to Vegas and back in five days, and since everyone already has three days off I think it will be easier to get a better attendance.
Lets hear it for Labor day!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ilove you I am sorry your dream faded so fast. But there is alway next year right? I hope you are having an awesome day!