Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My sexy wife



Jessica is about the coolest lady I have ever known. when I was 18 years old I wrote a description of all the traits that I wanted in a wife. I did not think I would ever find a girl that would fit everything that I wanted in my wife but I did. Jessica and I actually met in High school, at the time she was a bit of a burn out, and I was a few quarters short of a dollar, so even though we hung out all the time we never dated, I guess my pecks were not quite big enough for her.

Anyhow after my mission she had joined the church and I had cleaned up my act. and our friendship turned to love and marriage. True to our style we were married in December and she was pregnant in February. Nothing like sealing the deal with a kid right? well Along came Savannah then Shiloh. Unfortunately jessica does not do pregnancy well, she was bed ridden most of her pregnancies, so if we have another it will be through adoption.

So Jess is awesome, she loves her girls and is a great mom, she has even tackeled the homeschooling thing which has been one of the biggest blessings in our home. Jessica is also an avid work out junkie, both in the gym and on the bike. She loves to read, and write as well.
The greatest thing about Jess is that she is not stuck on herself, she knows how to have fun, be silly and love others. 
What more could a guy ask for?

No comments: