Friday, May 9, 2008

Wood's new baby, Cadence


Scott, the Wood, Preston finally did it, (or at least stood by looking confused) he became a daddy. 
Yesterday Morning at 10:00  Kari had a cesarian section and Cadence was brought into the lone and dreary world. I think I would be feeling lone and dreary to if Scott was my dad. 

Actually I think Cadence is very lucky to have such a great dad. Scott is so fun and loving, I am sure she will have a hard time, not becoming a little cyclist, (it is in both mom and dads genes)
Heck they named the poor girl after the sport, she does not have a chance.

I am sure she will learn to be prim and proper from her mother, but I also think she will have a tom boy side from her dad. Add in a great sense of humor and she will be a perfect combination.

Kari was looking pretty good when I saw her especially for having just undergone a major surgery.
I know she will be sad that she lost the belly, My sources say that she liked being pregnant for the extra weight training that came along with it, not to mention the benefits on your complexion.

Scott did not look so good, I think the whole experience put him a bit over the edge, he will need a few days of catching up on his sleep. 
Those women will never understand how hard pregnancy is on a man.  

Oh yea, the only mistake they made was that they missspelled the babys name they spelled it Kadence instead of Cadence.

Welcome to the club!

2 comments:

Scott said...

You nailed it on the dot. Last night I got four hours of sleep. It was really hard on me and my schedual, not to mention the bags under my eyes. I have also gained some weight from the pregnecy. Women have No idea how hard pregnecy is on husbands.

Jason said...

Well, it all starts with us Men, stepping up and being honest about the burdens we carry.